Calling all New Westminster landlords, building managers, and tenants! We are looking for one more multi-unit residential building to facilitate an Emergency Preparation workshop!
Connect & Prepare brings neighbours together to build connections and shared preparedness for different types of emergencies. Do you want to:
- Get to know your neighbours
- Learn & have fun
- Prepare together for big and small emergencies
Then, participate in Connect & Prepare and build a community of “neighbours helping neighbours” where you live! You and your neighbours receive:
- 3 Free Workshops on Emergency Preparedness & Community Resilience
- Small grants for neighbour gatherings and activities
- Guides for taking on projects together
- $500 worth of shared emergency supplies
Simple, easy application! If you would like more information about the program or feel like your building could benefit from this, contact: Noel at (604)-520-6621 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the flyer for a pdf copy. New Westminster inquiries only, please.